My Name is Eunice I need your Advice
In 2017 I came to Nigeria after for my National youth service and the Orientation came I met a Vibrant young Man and he was all over me and wanted to date me but I wasn't ready to date anyone as at that time
After camp and we were posted to our place of Assignment I was Redeployed to Abuja to stay close to a Relative but we continued communications
After our service he moved over to Abuja and we officially started dating because of him a took a temporary job in Abuja after Early 2019 I went back to the USA and came back September 2019 and we had our traditional and court Marriage for me to file papers for him
He couldn't join me in the USA because of Covid ,he came to USA August 2021, Early September 2022 I stumbled on his Mail only to find out that another girl is pregnant not only pregnant she has already delivered of a baby girl.
I'm asking him Why ? He said is the devil
I'm confused I want report him to the authorities here or to Depot him
He has been begging
I need advice,on what to do,I typed in hurry and anger Don't mind my typos.
.jpeg)
Comments
Post a Comment