My name is Moses I am a business Man , buying and selling motor parts. My heart is broken please I need advice.
How I met Ijeoma whom I thought loved me, I was newly settled by my Master whom I learned trade from it was barely six months I started my own business that I met Ijeoma who Hawks fruits around my business area,she supplies us fruits in the market.
On that faithful day I saw her shedding tears while doing her business and I told her to see me after her sales, which she did and I asked why is she not in school and why was crying,she said that her parents couldn't pay her school fees and that she dropped out of school so that her younger ones will continue their Education. I was moved with her story. I asked her how old she is
Ijeoma said 18yrs
What class did you stopped ?
Ijeoma : Ss3
That was how I took over ijeoma's Education before paying her school fees I told her that I like her and that I would like her to be my future wife and she agreed.
I followed her to her parents and introduced myself and intentions to her parents and the father said he can't allow his daughter to marry without finishing her Education,that was how we all agreed that ijeoma should go back to school. I trained her from Ss3 to university level.
Now is the time for marriage, Ijeoma said she in love with another man
What do I do. I need Advice
Comments
Post a Comment