ENOUGH IS ENOUGH


     DECLARATION

Father I make demands on Grace the grace to make me become Everything I am meant to become,I ask for it now in my life,in the life of my spouse,in the life my children,father in the name of name of Jesus Christ I asked for the grace that forbids EMPTY EXISTENCE, I ask for now and I receive it now. Amen

I ask for Grace for effortless ease and grace to be outstanding among my contemporaries,I ask for it now in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen

Lord I acknowledge you as my  source I come in humility,I come at the place of Prayer to receive Grace to do exploits in all ramifications of life. Amen

Lord in the name of Jesus I apply for Grace and I receive Grace in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen

Lord let your grace locate me and mine now in the name of Jesus Christ

In the name of Jesus Christ I command the Celestial intervention and the release of Angelic Paratroopers to invade the camp of my Enemies to Release me from every form of captivity. Amen

Comments